The ASP Talon baton is here to set a new standard in the world of baton defense technology. The standard ASP batons open with the flick of your wrist and close by bringing the tip down on a hard surface to break the friction lock.
With the ASP Talon baton you can open it with either a flick of your wrist or pull it open with your hand. This is especially beneficial in tight/ close quarter situations. To close the talon baton you depress the button at the base of the handle and push the tip against any surface. Closing the baton is easily done with only one hand!
You can chose from Button or Cap closure. With the button style you press the button in the middle of the endcap to release the lock. With the Endcap style you press the entire cap in to close.
The ASP Talon baton is simple in design, strong, durable and can be rapidly deployed. The ASP standard of quality is well known in the law enforcement industry. The Talon baton adds to this reputation with its elegant design, quality workmanship and flawless function.
Note: The expanded length is a little shorter than the models named length.
Closed Length Open Length Weight
16" Talon 7.06" 15.75" 16.3 oz
21"Talon 8.25" 19.68" 18.3 oz
26"Talon 9.63" 23.62" 21.4 oz
The ASP Protector batons consists of the P12, P16 and P21. Meaning they come in 3 sizes of 12", 16" and 21". The Protector batons are compact and concealable. They are Friction Loc style batons and open with the flick of your wrist and close by bringing the tip down on a hard surface.
With the Protector batons, undercover Investigators and administrators now have a concealable option for Every Day Carry. Easily carried and readily deployed, the P Series provides 4130 steel striking power. The unique design uses 7075 T6 aluminum for the handle and middle shaft and 4130 steel for the end shaft. This design helps reduce weight and still provide the striking power of an ASP impact weapon.
Each P Series Baton is fabricated using ASP materials and manufacturing techniques. The precision machined grip is fine line, Crosstec knurled with spiral micro grooves. The batons are finished using ASP coatings. Each P Series Baton is produced to the same standard of quality that has been adopted by police professionals in over 80 countries around the world.
The rings in the handle accept Snap Loc clips which can be adjusted to various positions along the handle for flexible carry options. The batons can be carried tip up or tip down. Whatever your activity may be, the P12, P16 and P21 batons are easily carried and rapidly presented, a constant companion for control and defense.
P12"- Closed Length- 5" Weight 5.3oz
P16"- Closed Length- 6.25" Weight- 6.5oz
P21"- Closed Length-8.125 Weight- 7.2oz
• Tested for durability
• Forged from high strength stainless steel over molded with black ordnance grade polymer. Key hole and double lock slot on each side of restraint. The lock assembly is unitized and replaceable. Hang packaged.
• Made using the highest quality materials
• Flat Contact Surface with fully Radiused Edges, Serial Numbered
• Recessed Keyway on Each Side of Cuff with Yellow Indicator Double Lock Alert
• Replaceable Lock Sets
• Four Point Hinge
• Hinged design in a blue gray color further restricts movements for specialty applications
• Folds flat to fit most standard pouches, uses a standard key and features double lock slot configure
• Available in both nickel and blue
• Weight: 11 ounces
• Has double lock slot configuration for increased security
• Holds one pair standard handcuffs
• Pull through style
• Dual web belt loop design accommodates both 2" (50mm) and 2.25" (58mm) belts
• Will Fit Chart #31403